Tina currently supports React-based frameworks, including:
If you want to dive deep, start by learning more about how Tina works and get familiar with some core concepts.
- Quickstart with a Tina Starter to hit the ground running.
- Manual Setup for adding Tina to an existing Gatsby site.
- Gatsby Blog Starter with Tina — The classic Gatsby starter, but Tinified.
- Tina Grande — A more advanced starter to showcase the power of Tina.
- Tina Brevifolia — A markdown-based blog with minimalist design and Tina for editing.
Want to add your starter? Make a PR to add your Tina site to this list.
- Next.js + Tina Overview — Get started with the documentation
- Read an in-depth tutorial on Using TinaCMS with Next.js
- Checkout this sample Next.js Markdown Blog with Tina configured for reference.
Want to help out with Tina’s development? Please visit our Contributing section in our docs to learn more.
Looking for help with Tina, or want to stay on top of the latest developments? Checkout the Tina Community Forum to get answers, help, and llama-humor.