June 23, 2020
By Nolan Phillips
This week is a bit lighter on changes. The TinaCMS team is wrapping up a couple projects and working on some new guides.
🚨 SECURITY UPDATE 🚨
This week we're releasing an update to
next-tinacms-github which improves the security around GitHub authentication and requests.
Please see this blog post for more details
- The authentication flow has been updated to better protect against CSRF attacks.
- New Event: When switching branches a new event of type
github:branch:checkout is dispatched.
- Closing Modals: The auth and branch switching modals are closed automatically on success.
- InlineBlocks: Additional props can be passed to block items via the
- InlineBlocks Direction: Renamed acceptable values to match
- Selecting text and clicking the Code Block menu item will put all that text in a code block
- CMD-ALT-0 keyboard shortcut will toggle a Code Block
- Table Menu Item is disabled when inside Code Blocks
- useCMS: Triggers an update when the
cms.enabled state is changed.
Thanks to everyone for contributing!
|2||🎉 sakulstra 🎉|
|1||🎉 Lukas Strassel 🎉|
Checkout the GitHub Milestone for all the details on this weeks release!